3. Grounds for data collection
Processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to provide
our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
to which we are subject, and for commercial purposes.
4. Personal Data Sharing
We do not share or sell Personal Data to any third parties other than some designated featured applications,
specified in clause 2, as set by respective agreements, concluded in accordance with existing privacy
5. Transfer of data outside the EEA
Some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer Personal Data only to
such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or
enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We do not retain Personal Data longer than necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply
with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
7. User Rights
The user may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning the user is being processed, and access
Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of Personal Data that is in our control.
- Request erasure of Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of Personal Data by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Such requests will be transferred to respective applications, where Personal Data may be stored and
8. Contact Us
version will always be posted on our website. You are advised to check for updates regularly.